T-8 light suggestions

I have a 55 gallon (mid-tech) tank set-up w/ 2 6500k sylvania t-8 lights.  I need to add either
one or two more t-8's for the system.  What would people suggest?  I am not sure of the spectrum
of the 6500k lamps and I would like to add something that would help balance the overall
spectrum.  I have wendt crypts (shaded) under a few types of red swords, rotalia indica, sunset
hygro, hygro diff., ech. tennellus, etc.  Thanks for your help.

Chris