Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1156

on 01:48 AM 7/17/99 , Aquatic Plants Digest wrote:

 >Dr. Morin told me months ago that they were planning on introducing
 >different color varieties of Flourite but at the time could give me no
 >details on possible availability dates. There certainly isn't anything about
 >it on the Seachem website, it hasn't been updated since April 21, 1999.

While we're at it, I'm curious about two other new Seachem products:

- Flourish Potassium. Mentioned as "Coming Soon" on www.seachem.com (in the
"New" section). This would be very useful.

- I vaguely remember seeing a magazine blurb about "pH alert", a pH sensor
similar to the Ammonia Alert. Sounds like the ideal rough CO2-level
monitor. I may have imagined this one, as I can't find the magazine in
question.

I think I'm going to use Flourite Black (or perhaps a mixture of black and
red) in my upcoming large tank... If I can find some in the next month or two.

--
michael moncur   mgm at starlingtech_com   http://www.starlingtech.com/
"Either I've been missing something or nothing has been going on."