Praise the Lord!!!! SAEs at last!!!!

Went in the LFS today to see what stuff they had gotten this week.
Looked at the new fish list and saw "Flying Fox", but I knew that he
always got "Thai Flying Fox".  Still, I had been out of town this week
and check all the tanks anyway.  I saw the tank with Zebra Danios and
tiny Thai Foxes, when a fish passed through my view and made me gag with
delight.  I had struck gold, and bought the last two 'nuggets'.

Black brush algae be gone!

I'll give a report later on the behavior and algae-eathing of these
fish.

--

Kelly Beard, Cat IV (on sabbatical)
President, Allanti Cycling Club