Hydroponics and the Fuzz

James.
I guess that is what you get for living under the Canadian regime. :)
I am not sure about the rest of the U.S. but in CA law enforcement can only
get a search warrant in a case like that, if the "contraband" is clearly
visible from the public street. In my opinion seeing a blue light shine
through a window is NOT probable cause for a search warrant over here. But,
I am not a lawyer, but I have a feeling that even if they had found
something during their search your searchwarrant could have been called into
question during trial.
Boy, and aren't you happy those liqour laws were repealed? Otherwise you and
your guests would have been in BIG trouble for the wine you were surely
serving during dinner. <g>
Tony Minneboo
Owner, Angels West
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com