Glossostigma meltdown

I recieved a shipment of Glossostigma (looked healthy upon arrival)
from AZ Gardens three days ago and two days after planting all of the
plants turned necrotic.  Some of the Gloss. stems were touching some
Anubias nana leaves, turning them brown also.  My tank parameters:  55g
cube (2x2x2), 250w MH 5500K, 79deg F, pH-6.7, KH-8deg, GH-6deg.  I'm
thinking it might be due to shipment (it's probably pretty hot in AZ
this time of year).  Has anyone else experienced this?  Any insight
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Faulkner