Re: Clean Glass

If you really want full use of the light, loss the glass, IMHO. But if you
must keep it and the problem is mineral deposits from the water I would
first try a razor blade and/or vinegar.
If that doesn't work "Python" I know makes a tank cleaner to remove scale
for cleaning tanks(when empty) that works pretty good just rinse the glass
real well when done.
Paul K
paulk at vci_net