6 foot tanks, lights, filters, pumps, etc

I guess after many years of lurking here, I shouldn't have been surprised,
but I got a LOT of emails with questions about my 225 gallon tank. It seems
a lot of people are starting to think about this scale and just need a
little push:-)

Thanks for the all the questions. All of the common ones have been added to
my page, including more pictures that should help explain the finer
construction and equipment areas that seem to be VERY popular questions.

If there are other areas that you think I need to cover, just ask, I'm
starting to puzzle out FP2000:).

Jon Wilson
http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/plants.htm
(under construction it seems)