Square tanks

Talk to a glass company near you. They will build you one for a fair price
in many cases. I remember seeing a 50 gallon with a matching glass stand
built by All Glass some 20+ years ago. I'm sure they don't do it anymore but
maybe we should pester them? Acrylic shops will also build them for you.
These are both quite reasonable costing in the long run and you get exactly
what you want.
A pendant looks very nice over these tanks! A beveled edge and no black or
wood grained trim makes for a beautiful transition from the water's surface
to the air with no distinction between the two. Hope this gives some ideas.
It seems that if they were imported, the cost would be very high.
Regards,
Tom Barr