Re: criteria

>>How can you judge an aquarium with pictures?
In Holland, a judge checks everything (filter, light, water quality...). Sometimes, he asks the permission to put his hand in the tank to check the roots. Cheating is very easy and difficult to see. So with a picture...
I think it is a good idea but not really realistic. In one day I can make you an amazing aquarium. We go back to the "Kleenex-concept" from Amano and we speak about a picture contest
Stéphane<<

Yikes! Obviously a photo contest couldnt go that far..but a photo contest can still be valid. I would be interested to know what guidelines they use to judge the appearance. Such criteria might be usefull.

Robert Paul H.
http://www.aquabotanic.com