Re: Tank aesthetics

> Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:03:49 -0700
> From: lovell <lovell at drizzle_com>
> Subject: Tank aesthetics? or anesthetics?
>
>         What about going the opposite direction from the natural aquarium to
> something that embraces artifice? (Ooh!  I sound like an art critic!)
(snip)
> I know this is the
> slippery slope, but I'd be curious to hear about any of the more
> imaginitive tanks that people have done.
> - -- Sherman Lovell

There seems to be a number of websites that describe how to turn old
Macintoshes in aquariums.  Here's one for example:
http://members.home.com/jlower/aquaria/aquarium.html
I guess this is considered more creative externally than internally.

regards,
Emilio
(p.s. thanks to all who responded to my previous post)