Re: Aquascaping competitions in North America

I am ecstatic on the idea of a plant competition. I really liked
peoples feedback on what styles they used in planting and what the
American style might be. I have my own style although I hardly think
it's completely unique. I built a rock structure (not quite as big as
the structures built for Mbuna chichds and planted around and within
that structure. I have some fairly sturdy plants that I keep with my
Tanganikian shell dwellers (brevis) and I have a pair of calvis and
electric yellows. I also have my trusty hypansistris zebra who has
become much more social in recent months. Best of all plants and fish
seem to get along.

Julius