Tap Water Purifier

<snip>
Anybody else have good/bad experiences with the TWP?
<snip>

I have used the TWP, in fact I still have the system for emergencies.
However, my tap water must be full of impurities as I only get about
20gal between cartridge changes. That's about .75 per gal. I purchase
RO water from my LFS, cost .29 per gal. Much cheaper... I could
purchase an RO unit and save $ in the long run, but I like the
convenience of getting the water when I need it, rather than tying up
the kitchen sink for a day.....

Dave in Dallas.