Tank aesthetics? or anesthetics?

	What about going the opposite direction from the natural aquarium to
something that embraces artifice? (Ooh!  I sound like an art critic!)
I'm not talking about plastic treasure chests... a friend once was
talking about taking a big octagonal tank and putting a homemade (fired
clay) Stonehenge in the middle.  Or someone the other day on
rec.aquaria.tech was talking about tubes connecting tanks that fish
could swim through -- a fishy habitrail home.  I know this is the
slippery slope, but I'd be curious to hear about any of the more
imaginitive tanks that people have done.
-- Sherman Lovell