Re: Aquascaping

>>Talk to the Dutch... they started it... sort of like a jungle crossed with
an English garden...<<

Well I think this "jungle" is a common mis-conception of us north americans, because there
are so few published pictures for us to compare. The dutch pictures I have seen that are
top notch are far from being a jungle, and are fascinating to look at. They are both
assymetrical and natural looking, and show as much artistic beauty as any japanese
aquascape, in my humble opinion: but maybe my dutch roots predudice me!

Robert Paul H.
http://www.aquabotanic.com