Re: Brown Algae out of control!

>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:47:24 -0700
>From: Hoa Nguyen <nguyenh at nosc_mil>

>algae eaters.  Why don't you like Otos?  I think they would be great for
>your situation.  Add about 10 Otos, one dwarf pleco (Peckoltia vittata),
>and a couple of Farlowellas--and make sure you have some driftwood for

You're suggesting he add 13 or more additional fish to a 20g tank that
already has 25+ ?
Isn't it recommended that you have 10g / oto? I thought you meant to add
these as a temporary measure but then you tell him to manually clean as much
algae as he can first so this is a maintenance recommendation?

Shannon