Sealing CO2 connections

While catching up on some older posts (out of town on business)
and saw the
discussions on sealing CO2 connections. My son is involved with
paintball and had
similar problem with his paintball marker (most people call it a
gun). We found a
connection sealer at an automotive store that was affordable and
worked great on
both his paintball equipment and my aquarium CO2 system.

There were two types: permanent (unless you have special tools)
and a type
that can be broken loose with normal tools (of course we used the
latter). It is clear and has the
consistency of super glue (and takes several hours to dry
thoroughly).

Keith Buchanan