Potted plants

Thanks for everyones replies to my questions about plants in a salted guppy
tank. Sorry for my delay in posting this, but I have been on a job search.

 Most of you recommend water sprite as a good plant for this purpose. I will
have to find some to try. If my fading memory serves me right, water sprite
has other common names, can you help with what the other names are?

I want to plant whatever plants I use in these tanks in pots. I need to knoe
how this can or should be accomplished.

Your replies are greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
RAY