Re: Toad The Wet Sprocket or Something

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:33:33 -0700
From: sae at arts_ubc.ca (Olga Betts)
Subject: Re: Toad The Wet Sprocket

Gerry Skau wrote:
>Subject: Toad The Wet Sprocket or Something
>
>Sort of plant related and very odd....

It sure is odd. I hope a toad-person has an answer. I await with baited
breath. I guess you didn't try kissing any of them, Gerry? You know... to
break the spell. <g>

Olga
in Vancouver

Well-so as not to keep everyone in suspense-the male finally released his
death grip on the other yesterday afternoon. Last night he sang for about
10 min, the female showed up, and they mated. I should have tadpoles soon.

They are supposed to be good at keeping bugs down but they sure are nasty,
or territorial at least. And the adult sailfin mollies are still there
too.

       Gerry Skau
       ANS BigDial Engineering

       Those who are faithless know the pleasures of love, it is the
       faithful who know love's tragedies.
         - Oscar Wilde