Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1119

Hello Robert,

You have three choices of readily commercially available K-compounds:
Two you mention, the third is K-bicarbonate. Because lot of people add
(Na) bicarbonate to increase alkalinity, it might be not a bad choice.

However, if you do NOT experience any problems with your present
addition of gluconate -- "don't fix what ain't broke"!

Best,

George