RE: Need CO2?

> As far as I am concerned, advising a budding aquatic gardener of the need
> for CO2 injection is roughly the equivalent of sending a teenager who has
> just discovered an interest in writing to a graduate-level writing
> workshop... you need to learn the tools before you can be a master of the
> art (although there are exceptions, both among aquatic gardeners and among
> Nebula Award winners), but it sets up an unrealistic, perceived barrier of
> information and skill mastery.

Well I'm a newbie and I didn't find it that hard to set up a yeast bottle.
And I am getting some incredible growth.  Over 3 weeks all of my plants
have gotton several times bigger.  'course, they are "easy" plants anyway...
the hornwort for instance is going to end up being a pest I think.

--
  _______                      KB7PWD @ KC7Y.AZ.US.NOAM   ecloud at bigfoot_com
 (_  | |_)   Shawn T. Rutledge    on the web: http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud