[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Need CO2?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: RE: Need CO2?
- From: "Shawn T. Rutledge" <rutledge at cx47646-a_phnx1.az.home.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:50:31 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199906281948.PAA11409 at acme_actwin.com>; from Aquatic Plants Digest on Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 03:48:03PM -0400
- References: <199906281948.PAA11409 at acme_actwin.com>
> As far as I am concerned, advising a budding aquatic gardener of the need
> for CO2 injection is roughly the equivalent of sending a teenager who has
> just discovered an interest in writing to a graduate-level writing
> workshop... you need to learn the tools before you can be a master of the
> art (although there are exceptions, both among aquatic gardeners and among
> Nebula Award winners), but it sets up an unrealistic, perceived barrier of
> information and skill mastery.
Well I'm a newbie and I didn't find it that hard to set up a yeast bottle.
And I am getting some incredible growth. Over 3 weeks all of my plants
have gotton several times bigger. 'course, they are "easy" plants anyway...
the hornwort for instance is going to end up being a pest I think.
_______ KB7PWD @ KC7Y.AZ.US.NOAM ecloud at bigfoot_com
(_ | |_) Shawn T. Rutledge on the web: http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud
__) | | \__________________________________________________________________