Just moved to Atlanta

Chris,

Try The Fish Store & More, 3145 Peachtree Road, Atlanta (404)231-5111.
Supposedly they are pretty plant friendly.  I've called a couple of
times looking for SAE's and they said they carry them but were out at
the time.  They seemed knowledgeable (unlike several of the places here
that had no idea what fry was!). Have never been in the store but
someone recommended it to me.  Hope this helps.

Daphne
(don't feel too bad, I've been here 2 years and still haven't unpacked
either!)