Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1115

Send me your address & I'll mail you some if you can't find any close by.
Have you checked with your local fish club?
There are a few good to very good aquatic suppliers on the web;
www.azgardens.com;
 my favourite www.malloftheworld.com/aquarium/
plus others -those are the only two I know off the top of my head & I'm not
online right now, it's not my turn ;^ )  (we have more than 1 'puter)
I've never mailed plants so if someone would be kind enough to tell me how?
I assume bags with lot of air & very little water, just enough to keep 'em
moist?  USPS Express mail?
Blessed Be, Kat