Dear Heloise;

I ran an air-powered RUGF for a while in a thirty gallon tank.  What I didn't
notice behind the tank was the two brown spots growing on the wall from
incidental foam fractionation which was going on in the lift tubes, and
atomizing as the bubbles broke at the top.  I removed the filter a while ago,
and ignored the wall, because I couldn't find anything to clean the DOCs off
the wall.  This week I had to move the tank over about a foot-and-a-half, and
now the spot on the right is showing.  Any suggestions on how to get this
wall clean without painting it?

Bob Dixon