Turtle and plants

Jason wrote:
>Subject: My turtle keeps pulling my plants out of athe ground
>
>This is the first time ive gotten plants and i purchased two bundles of
>anachris, i knew my turtle was going to eat it, but is there a way i can
keep
>him from pulling them completely of of the ground to were they float.

Glad to hear that you know your turtle will eat the plants. Just let the
anachris float. It grows about as well if not better than planted and
trying to keep plants planted with a turtle will, I think, be an exercise
in futility. Potted plants might stay on the bottom but they are usually
quite expensive and the turtle will ruin them.

Olga
in Vancouver