[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1114

Hello Patrick,

I am not certain what you mean by "The leakage came from the
joint of my Dupla CO2 regulator". Do you mean the joint between the tank
and the regulator? If so, a Teflon joint tape will most probably help.
You can buy it in hardware stores/plumbing supplies.

If the leak is in a place that is not screwed in, but just bad fit, then
any 2-part epoxy glue will seal it. Just rough up the surface with
sandpaper and apply the glue over and all around the leak.



> Date: 26 Jun 99 12:37:45 HKT
> From: Patrick Ng <nghakkong at netscape_net>
> Subject: CO2 Regulator
> Dear Digest Readers,
> Thanks to all of you who send me feedback both on and off the list regarding
> the issue of CO2 leakage that I posted yesterday. The leakage came from the
> joint of my Dupla CO2 regulator. So my question is what sort of sealant should
> I use to seal the leakage? I believe the regulator is made of brass. If buying
> a new regulator is the only option, what brand or model of CO2 regulator you
> would recommend?
> Thanks for your advice.
> Regards,
> Patrick Ng