need more plants!

Hello everyone,

Do any of you know where I can get some Java fern, Java Moss or Watersprite?
I'm looking to add some more plants to my 29 gallon aquarium.  I already have
two bunches of Elodea (Anacharis) and one Amazon sword (E. osiris) and want
to add more plants.  I live near Myrtle Beach but the LFS don't carry a wide
variety of plants.  Are there any places that I can order from on-line.  I
know that Pet Warehouse and That Fish Place carry live plants but the minimum
order is $50.00 which is a little more than I want to spend at one time.

Thanks for your help,
Melvina

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"
Philippians 4:13