RE: Flourite

Ok, Thanks Tom.

I recieved my flourite today.  I washed it three times like you advised,
and guess what? You were right!  I placed it in the 10 gallon tank, put
a few thick papers over the gravel, then a styrofoam plate over the
papers and pumped in water with my python.

The water was cloudy for a few minutes but is now cleared thanks to a
Penguin Mini.  I am going out now to get two 15 watt lights which should
equal to 3W per gallon, and I am going to install starters in them and
hook them up to a timer.

Thanks everyone for the advice on the flourite.

-Moishe

P.s. Boy was that stuff dirty the first time I rinsed it.