Jobe's

Jennifer wrote....

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:48:09 -0400
From: Jennifer Glover <jglover at autometric_com>
Subject: Re: Possible Potassium Deficiency

<BIG SNIP> .......I think my next step will be to put Jobe's Plant Sticks
(they don't have fern ones around here) underneath the swords and look into
buying some potassium.  One thing at a time, right?

Jennifer,

I have been reading about your tank and noticed you could not locate any
Jobe's for palms and ferns.  I have some and can usually find them here in
Manassas, VA at the local Home Depot, sometimes the Lowes.  Would you like
me to send you 5 or 10 of them to try first?  I hate to see you putting
something like 20-16-20 in your aquarium!!  I found them about a year ago
and have only used 4-5 sticks only when I see real need by heavy root
feeders.

Contact me off the list...I could mail some to you today/tomorrow and it
should only take a day or two to get to you

Tom Brennan