Re: substrates and fertilization

>>Everyone has to determine which balance of nutrient provision works best for
their particular situation.  Fish loads and CO2 injection or lack therof
also come into play.   I don't think anyone can generalize, only provide
information on their own experiences.

G. Kadar<<

No argument there, but surely you are not saying that the NPK ratio is
unimportant, that someone shouldnt take that into account on how that will have
an impact to their particular conditions? I try to minimize N and P, but perhaps
my enviornment is different from others. I must have more of an excess than you.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com