Keeping pop bottles warm

Hi All ,

         A while ago someone mentioned a problem with
DIY CO2 pop bottles getting cold resulting in a poor
yeast reaction.

I have a system which I have used for quite some time
with pleasing results :

Above my aquarium I have a cupboard which houses a
smaller heated tank in which I condition water for water
changes. This is convenient as the heated conditioned
water can then be siphoned straight down into the
aquarium.

I am now housing my DIY CO2 bottle inside this same
"supply" tank. This keeps the pop bottle at a good operating
temperature and I find that the reaction continues nicely.

The CO2 bottle is obviously secure and can in no way leak
any yeast mixture into the supply tank.

Hope some APD ers can benefit from this in some way !

Rob Parkin .  Cape Town , South Africa.