Re: Algae control

>My girlfriend would like a way to control algae in her tank.  She has SAEs
>that took care of her brush algae, but they don't seem to do anything for

Are you feeding them to much ???

>othger forms of algae (hair-like) on the plants.  She is looking for an
>alternative to plecos and otos, because she doesn't like them.  Any
>suggestions?  Are Hillstream loaches any good for cleaning up the algae?
>Any other fish?

The yamoto shrimp also known as Amano Shrimp, also does a great job eating
algae, except surface film algae.
And they are also great fun to watch while they eat :-)

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Petersen  ICQ #1413069

My webpage has been redesigned!!!
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish