Re: Micronized Iron

In another post to this afternoon's APD, I mentioned that Steve P. had
several links on his page regarding sources for Micronized Iron. I just
checked the one for Art Knapp Plantland, and it appears that they have
slightly modified their website and Steve's link no longer works. The proper
URL is http://www.artknapp.com/ . If anyone contacts them regarding
Micronized Iron, it isn't listed on their webpage, but they do carry it and
they will ship it anywhere.

Micronized Iron is manufactured by Luster Leaf Products, Inc. 2220
Techcourt, Woodstock, IL 60098, USA.

James Purchase
Toronto