Subject: SAE picture and description

Zsolt(and all others interested) -
      While I'm no expert on the subject, I can tell you that SAE's and
Chinese AE don't look anything alike, especially if you know what to look
for. The following page has a really good description on the subject and
includes the "look-alike" SAE's as well.
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/cyprinid.html
Regards,
Ryan Ingram