Aquascaping the tank background

I understand the restrictions on commercial posts to the list - and I hope
this doesn't offend anyone. I'm not involved with the company and stand to
gain nothing from any sales, but I recently came across a website with a
product that I think might be of interest to some of you (I know that it is
to me).

The website is called Fake Rocks and the url is
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~tonyford/index.html

The product is a background for aquariums meant to be placed inside of the
aquarium which duplicates the look and feel of natural rock. If the
photographs are anything to go by, this product should solve many decorating
dilemas for figuring out what to do with that big expanse of glass at the
back of the tank.

I just hope that the guy is able/willing to ship to Canada.

James Purchase
Toronto