Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1094

----- Original Message -----
> Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:48:56 -0700
> From: "David Robinson" <robinson at ichips_intel.com>
> Subject: Methods to ship Malasian Trumpet Snails?
>
> All,
>
> Have any of you successfully shipped Malayan Trumpet
> Snails through std US mail.  What methods did you use?
> (Packaging, numbers of snails, how much water, etc.)
>
> Thanks,
> David Robinson

I got some snails sent to me from Philly (I'm in Lafayette about 2 hours
south of Chicago)...  They were just packaed in as I recall trippled up
frezzer bags with some water in there and in a Styrafoam boax inside a
carboard box...  Ordered 50 of them (not sure how many he sent, looked like
more than 50)...  they are doing quite well now (been a couple of years
back, so I'm not sure who sent them to me)...

Ian O'Brien