Color Reproduction

>I have tried to take pictures of my tank, with my Nikon F50 camera, without
>flash.
>But even with a ASA800 film from Kodak, I still need 1/15 or 1/30 of a sec
>exposure, which makes the pictures blurred. Has anyone experimented with
>some sort of DIY flash light ?? Because real slave flashlights, are VERY
>expensive here in Denmark (Europe).

These pictures were taken with a flash unit on a long flexible cord,
placed right over the tank. Kodak 100 ASA print file, Canon AE1, and
a cheap telephoto lens from Sears.

http://images.killi.net/o/OGO/GHP_80-24/

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719