Increasing KH

Hello,
	The easiest way is to add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (NaHCO3) per
50gallons per degree. Example: 100 gal tank, current KH 2, desired KH 5 -
add 3 tsps of baking soda.

Just to be clear, it is baking soda (Arm&Hammer), not baking powder. It
should NOT fizz when you put it in water.

Alok Chaudhari

>I'm looking for a method to increase the KH of RO water to 4 to 7 deg.
>I have Kent's RO right (for trace elements, etc.), but it dosen't
>provide the buffering capacity needed for CO2 injection.  Are there any
>common methods (dolomite chips, aragonite)that give predictable
>results.  I'm new to the mailing list and I'm sure this topic has been
>covered in the past, so if there are previous discussions someone could
>point me to that would be great.  Thanks.
Advertising keeps the internet free. Click below to get paid while you are
surfing the web - refer others when you join!

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=ANK822