RO reconstruction

I'm looking for a method to increase the KH of RO water to 4 to 7 deg.
I have Kent's RO right (for trace elements, etc.), but it dosen't
provide the buffering capacity needed for CO2 injection.  Are there any
common methods (dolomite chips, aragonite)that give predictable
results.  I'm new to the mailing list and I'm sure this topic has been
covered in the past, so if there are previous discussions someone could
point me to that would be great.  Thanks.

Mark Faulkner