New Parasite Medication

Hello all;

I am a list moderator on another mailing list called UniQuaria. One of our
members is looking for evaluations on a new product that is manufactured by
Chem-Marine. This product is called "Stop Parasites". This is a completely
organic product made from plant extracts. The principle ingredient comes from
Cyan Pepper. This product, along with it's closest competitor, had been
written up in the Jan 99 issue of FAMA magazine. This has been found to be
extremely effective in eliminating Ick and Flukes and creating a natural
"slime"coat. Due to it's organic nature, much speculation has surfaced
regarding it's benefits as a plant fertilizer. One thing can be said for sure
is, when used in a planted aquarium the plants did not suffer as most other
parasitic medications have an adverse effect on plants.

I proposed, to my co-member, to offer samples for testing and evaluations to
any member of the APD. I expressed to him that the members of APD were the
creme de la creme of the planted aquarium community. He is so confident in
this product's capabilities, he was more than willing to oblige. A list of
ingredients is available from the manufacturer. All he asks in return is an
honest evaluation from all who put this product through it's paces.

If anyone would be willing to test Stop Parasites, please e-mail me off list.
All I need is your mailing address and I will see to it that a test sample is
sent out. If this product works as good he feels it will, an endorsement from
APD and it's esteemed members would put an end to any and all doubters.

Thank you all
Tom Bates
Allentown, PA