CO2 sources

Shannon wrote:
>BOC, Praxair, and local beverage distributers were all unable (or unwilling)
>to sell cylinders and were not too keen on renting 20lb or smaller sizes.
>I've still got a couple of places in the phone book to try...

The local Praxair has helped me set up a 5 lb tank. They also helped to
repair a regulator that was not regulating properly. You have to convince
them that you understand the inherent dangers of high pressure tanks and
that your using the equipment properly. The last time I got a refill, they
made me sign a waiver indicating that they informed me of proper storage
and transportation procedures.

The bottom line is that they are being cautious, but they are willing to
work with you if you are responsible.

Augustine Rodriguez
Rice Lake, WI, USA