Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1074

Isabel wrote:
>Hello,I have been lurking for a while now and have had a few questions
>answered i have also gained alot of knowledge. i keep seeing reference to
>PPMD  if i have it right it is some sort of suplament for plants I have
>looked in the archives but can find no info on what it contains can someone
>help me? Thank you in advance.

It's actually PMDD, which stands for "poor man's dosing drops" as it
doesn't cost much to make, but the chemicals can be hard to find or
identify if you have limited knowledge about chemicals. To point you in the
right direction, you should read the threads or follow the links on
www.thekrib.com - I know the actual ingredients are on there somewhere.
Ryan