Free Plants

I am getting taken over by Baby tears, (Micranthemum umbrosum) and
pennywort, (Hydrocotyle verticillata). Both fast growing stem plants. I
have enough baby tears to carpet the bottom of a ten gallon tank, a ton
of pennywort, and some bacopa. I will send it to anyone within the USA
for the cost of shipping. Please contact me off list if interested. I
even have a picture of baby tears I can email if you dont know what it
looks like. To me it looks simular to glossostigma.

Robert H
http://www.aquabotanic.com