Re: CO2 cylinders buy/rent

Before I set my first one of these up I phoned around.  My calculations
indicated that buying one was cheaper than renting.  According to Dave
Gomberg's magnificent calculations a couple of months back, my 20 pounder
should run for 1000 days between refills.  Well....the rental on that would
not have made any sense.  So I bought a used one for about +ACQ-120 cdn.  That
works out at +ACQ-40 per year amortized over the time between refills.  I think
that is an exceedingly good buy given that my plant tank -- she's a
booming+ACEAIQAhACEAIQ-

G. Kadar