CO2 cost

On Wed, 02 Jun 1999, Dave Gomberg wrote:
>And will YOU work for minimum wage after the
>first year of washing out CO2 bottles?

I started with DIY yeast. At first it was fun but messing with
sugar, water and general maintenance quickly became work
(not hard, just work). I sometimes had PH swings because
I did not keep up with maintenance. It was so much easier
once I set up a high pressure system (20# tank, regulator,
needle valve). Easy = more enjoyable. Well worth the investment!

Keith Buchanan
keith at pagesz_net