gravel cleaning

Hi everyone!

I wanted to know what kind of gravel cleaning (if any) do you do.  I have two
elodeas and one melon sword in a 28 gallon Euro style aquarium manufactured
by Perfecto.  Because of the size of my tank, I no longer have a "lightly
planted" tank with just one elodea as I had before but now I have a
"moderately planted" tank.  Is it necessary to clean the gravel with a
"moderately planted" tank or should I just give up the monthly practice of
cleaning my gravel all together.  I also plan to begin fertilizing soon.  I
heard Tropica Master Grow and Seachem's Flourish are good also.  I'll let you
know what kind of results I have.

Thanks,

Melvina

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"
Philippians 4:13