Re: Champange Yeast-not

I checked some of my old wine making books, and found there's a couple
of other yeast's that, "supposedly", are more alcohol tolerant than
Champagne (Port, Sherry, Tokay, and Tarragona 16-18%). I have some
Sherry yeast that I'm messing around with now. Initial run looks
promising, almost 6 weeks. Will post again, when I have something more
concrete.

Augie Eppler
Green Cove Springs, Fl.