Re: Moving 20G / CO2 problems

Two birds with one stone:

<FontFamily><param>Comic Sans MS</param>William wrote:<FontFamily><param>Arial</param>

> tank's never look better, and I'd hate to tear it down if I don't have to.

</color><FontFamily><param>Arial</param>I know where you're coming from, William, but bad news, I think
you'll be a lot better off tearing it down. I've moved mine on several
occassions over the past ten years, and it'll make a mess. The
couple of inches of water will slosh back and forth with braking and
accelerating, and will stir up everything you've got. I've tried it with
more water and less water, with nasty outcomes nearly everytime.
When I finally got it relocated, I had to tear it down then just to get
order restored. Fish mulm will fill your water and settle on
everything, and the sloshing motion will probably take a toll on
some of your more delicate plants. The fish don't really dig it,
neither. It's heartbreaking to look at such a mess! Hope that helps,
it comes from experience.

Dinyar is having CO2 problems:

> soda.

</color><FontFamily><param>Arial</param>Dinyar, try 2 cups sugar to 1/2 tsp. yeast, brewers preferrably, and
you should be in business. I can get 5-6 weeks out of that mixture.
I use two bottles in series with a three week rotation, that way I
always have a steady flow with no "dead' time.

></italic><FontFamily><param>Comic Sans MS</param>reappears, but then it dies again.

<FontFamily><param>Arial</param>Squeezing a glass bottle :-0... You should try to use glass, plastic
may get you an unwanted mess. Better safe than sorry.

Jamie

<nofill>
Jamie Johnson
Greenwood, SC