CO2 diffuser and thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post.  Great to see you back
Auggie and that would be a good idea but the power head im using is a Penn
Plax Shark with a wide mouth output, so a "spray-bar" or tube outlet hookup
is out of the question.  Thanks anyway.
out.  7.6.  I will check again in the am as the lights come on. That should
give me some idea of what Im dealing with.

BTW followed your last bit of advise and stopped the Mg and FloraPride
additions, as well as raised the lighting a bit. (Adding problematic CO2 at
same time)
Additionally, i moved some plants around to lower light areas where (even
though they're "high" light plants) they seem to be doing better.
I'll continue to *patiently* monitor without further chem./mineral additions
for another 3 wks/water changes. Then I should know more (RIGHT!?)
Thanks again,
Joe

For a More Relaxed and Economical Approach to Fish Keeping,
Visit Joe’s Aquatic Lounge at "http://members.tripod.com/~SubmarinR/"