Re: How to catch fish/How to trick snails

Date sent:      	Mon, 24 May 1999 03:48:02 -0400 (EDT)

From:           	Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)

To:             	Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com

Subject:        	Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1048

Send reply to:  	Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com

> Subject: Getting rid of fish?

</color>>

</color>Howdy Mr. Goodchild,

   I looked at Hoa's website the other day and he tells how he
managed to trick them with food and a net. Maybe he'll email you
with his website (sorry I forgot it) address.

   Snails, for me, are easily attracted to cucumber slices or
zuccinni (sp) slices. The Zuci will only hold up for a day before it
turns to mush, a cuke will give you 2-3 days. In the mornings I
notice the snails congregate all over the slices, and it's as simple
as yanking them out. Plus, any pl*cos, SAE's, or Otos will love the
change in diet. Hope it helps.

Jamie

<nofill>
Jamie Johnson