Tropica MasterGrow

Wonderful (commercial, watch out) news!

I have been selected by Tropica to import and distribute MasterGrow in the US.

It will be available directly from my company and also thru your local fish
store.

I don't have any pricing info yet, but it should be quite competitive.   I
will try not to pollute the list with any further commercial announcements,
so if you want to keep up on the news, please send me an email with Tropica
MasterGrow as the subject.   Thanks tons.   Dave

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron